Monday, June 14, 2010

Restless

I walk into my dimly lit bathroom
Hot water rushing into the tub
Slide off my cream bath-robe and Tie up my hair.
I look at my slender self in d mirror, firm and curvy, and my attention clamoring flat tummy.
Move close 2 d tub and drop in 2 peach fizz bombs, light up my vanilla lace candles and step into the tub. I stick my bath pillow to the edge and lay back sighing "This is how it should be"

BACK TO REALITY MY FRIEND
I am lying down on ma bed, wit a shirt and pant, tired from nothing, I wish I cud walk in to the bathroom nd shower bt I can't even get up to reach my laptop so am typing on ma bb. I fear looking at the mirror because my round stomach would be der sayin hi back

I am not fat neither am I skinny but I put on a bit of flesh recently which is rather sexy by the way but along with dat came d stomach....:(

All I really want is to cuddle in 'sum1's arms and feel loved

Or maybe want I want is order in my chaotic life

But as I lay on my bed and drift to sleep

All I wish for is a better and brighter Tomorrow...:D
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment