Monday, June 14, 2010

Ekabo; Nno; Sannu..........WELCOME

I suck at making speeches
None the less i feel the need to welcome you to my blog........
I have started several blogs with different inspirations but something happens and its the end of that chapter
I turned 20 not too long ago, 'that is to say' I am now an adult and this my 'pet project' (for lack of a better phrase)
Anyway i am hoping that i would remain inspired to continue this blog
i'm not promising
hopefully my readers would inspire me to continue

i really do suck at writing to....everything is jumbled up in my mind/head
And i just type......

please ignore typos as i am not d patient type
I hate spell check
but i would be the first to see another person's typo

this is looking good already.....:D

No comments:

Post a Comment