Monday, June 14, 2010

Chicken or the Egg?

So i found the answer to the casualty dilemma
THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG??

The answer is obviously the CHICKEN....

why?? Because my bible tells me somewhere in genesis that God made Man
which means Man came Before Fetus, Baby or 'the fusion of the egg and sperm"
therefore the chicken came before the egg

I am not attempting to be funny
this is actually very clear in my head.....

Moreso, God created all the animals and made Man lord over them
it was therefore after this that the chicken laid the egg.....shekena!!!

that was quite random.....i agree
but thats a #fact in my head i have always wanted to share
i feel accomplished
niwaiz off to bed

In the meanwhile check out this blog http://mondayingidi.blogspot.com/ ...... I love...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment