Friday, September 10, 2010

I miss you

P.S:-  I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS POEM
I ONLY RELATE TO IT...:D

The moment I think about you
I go to another world
A world where you love me too
And where I can never be hurt

The truth is I don’t know what to say
My mind goes completely blank
I have never in my life lost my way
But my heart with your love simply sank

If letting go was a choice
Then I definitely would
But I can't control the strong voice
That's telling me I never should

I have no clue
On how I should let you go
What is it that you do?
That's making me love you so…

Maybe loving you isn’t a mistake
Maybe I can close my eyes and smile
Maybe in your presence my heart wouldn’t break
Maybe I can just dream for a while…

I sometimes wonder if you feel the same
I wonder if you think of me
I sometimes wonder if you silently call my name
I wonder if you'll ever see…

In the beginning I thought it was fake
I didn't think 
I'd go this farI thought it was just a mistake
Now I can't stop wondering where you are

The question is do you care?
Do you even know?
Will you always be there?
Will you ever let me go?

If for any reason I cried
Would you take all the pain away?
If for any reason you lied
Would I still want you to stay?

My love for you is way too strong
For me to simply forget
Some people might think it's wrong
But your love is the one thing
 I shall never  regret.

1 comment: